1911 TRP™ .45 ACP Handgun – Stainless, CA Compliant UPC: 706397919511
Aggressive 20 line-per-inch checkering on both the mainspring housing and frontstrap forms a hand-filling continuum alongside the rugged G10 grips for a flawless shooting foundation.
The blended magwell funnels fresh magazines quickly and easily.
Stainless Steel Frame and Slide
The match grade stainless steel frame and slide are custom fit for precision and feature an attractive satin finish.
- Caliber.45 ACP
- Barrel5" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16
- SlideForged Stainless Steel
- FrameForged Stainless Steel
- SightsLow Profile Combat 3-Dot Tritium
- Recoil System2 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
- GripsCocobolo/Additional G10 Grips Included
- Magazines(2) 7-Round
- Weight42 oz
HANDGUN CASE INCLUDED
A double-zipper case is included with each Springfield Armory handgun. The soft-sided shell ensures the firearm and mounted accessories are protected during transportation, while an interior pouch can hold an additional magazine.
Other 1911 TRP™ Variations
- This firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- PC9105LCA18.45 ACP | Black$1,818 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
Bulls vs. Bushings: Which 1911 Barrel System Is Better?
The Armory Life
Battle of the 1911’s: TRP vs. Emissary
Considering the Springfield Armory 1911 Pistols
Review: Springfield Armory Stainless Steel TRP 1911
The Only 1911 I Want: The TRP
Forged vs. Cast Steel
What is “California Compliant”?
What’s a Tactical Reload?
The Loudest Sound in a Gunfight
1911 Teardown – What You Need To Know
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.