1911 TRP™ .45 ACP Handgun – Stainless, CA Compliant
Aggressive 20 line-per-inch checkering on both the mainspring housing and frontstrap forms a hand-filling continuum alongside the rugged G10 grips for a flawless shooting foundation.
The blended magwell funnels fresh magazines quickly and easily.
Stainless Steel Frame and Slide
The match grade stainless steel frame and slide are custom fit for precision and feature an attractive satin finish.
- Caliber.45 ACP
- Barrel5" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16
- SlideForged Stainless Steel
- FrameForged Stainless Steel
- SightsLow Profile Combat 3-Dot Tritium
- Recoil System2 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
- GripsCocobolo/Additional G10 Grips Included
- Magazines(2) 7-Round
- Weight42 oz
Other 1911 TRP™ Variations
- This firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- PC9105LCA18.45 ACP | Black$1,780 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
Ayoob: Is It Time to Retire the 1911?
The Armory Life
Review: Springfield Armory Stainless Steel TRP 1911
Forged vs. Cast Steel
What is “California Compliant”?
What’s a Tactical Reload?
The Loudest Sound in a Gunfight
1911 Teardown – What You Need To Know
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.