1911 TRP™ .45 ACP Handgun, CA Compliant
The mainspring housing and frontstrap are both finished in matching 20 line-per-inch checkering for incomparable control.
The flared and blended magwell funnels in fresh magazines.
Tritium Night Sights
Low-profile, no-snag three-dot tritium night sights reliably guide the gun day or night and will not catch on gear or clothing.
- Caliber.45 ACP
- Barrel5" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16
- SlideForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- FrameForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- SightsLow Profile Combat 3-Dot Tritium
- Recoil System2 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
- GripsCocobolo/Additional G10 Grips Included
- Magazines(2) 7-Round
- Weight42 oz
Other 1911 TRP™ Variations
- PC9105LCA18.45 ACP | BlackState Compliant$1,730 MSRP
Review: Springfield Armory Stainless Steel TRP 1911
The Armory Life
Ayoob: Do You Make These 1911 Mistakes?
Forged vs. Cast Steel
What is “California Compliant”?
What’s a Tactical Reload?
The Loudest Sound in a Gunfight
1911 Teardown – What You Need To Know
Swapping the Sights on a TRP
1911 Turns 108 Years Young
Don’t Buy Your Spouse a Handgun
1911: An Ode to the American Classic
Replacing Full Length Guide Rod on TRP Operator
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.