1911 TRP™ Operator® Full Rail .45 ACP Handgun, CA Compliant
The frontstrap is checkered to 20 lines-per-inch for the perfect tactical grip.
The butt of the pistol includes a custom blended magwell that optimizes speed reloads.
A generous full-length Picatinny rail runs all the way out to the muzzle to accept any conceivable lights or lasers.
- Caliber.45 ACP
- Barrel5" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull, 1:16
- SlideForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- FrameForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- SightsTritium Front, Fully Adjustable Tritium Target Rear
- Recoil System1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
- GripsG10 / Additional Grit TRP Grips Included
- Magazines(2) 7-Round
- Weight45 oz
Other 1911 TRP™ Variations
Review: Springfield Armory Stainless Steel TRP 1911
The Armory Life
Why I Chose the 1911 TRP Operator
Forged vs. Cast Steel
What is “California Compliant”?
Meet the TRP Operator
What’s a Tactical Reload?
The Loudest Sound in a Gunfight
1911 Teardown – What You Need To Know
Swapping the Sights on a TRP
1911 Turns 108 Years Young
Don’t Buy Your Spouse a Handgun
1911: An Ode to the American Classic
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.