Hellion™ 5.56 Rifle
The Hellion comes with QD mount points on both sides of the 5.56mm bullpup, ensuring you can use the sling of your choice, arranged for use from either side.
The bullpup system moves the action and the magazine back behind the trigger, reducing the overall length drastically while still retaining effective downrange performance.
Adjustable Gas System
The Hellion 5.56mm bullpup features a two-position adjustable gas block with “S” suppressed and “N” normal modes to adapt to conditions and ammo availability.
- Caliber5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Barrel16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:7
- Front SightIntegrated Flip-Up, Elevation Adjustable
- Rear SightIntegrated Flip-Up w/ 5-Position Aperture, Windage Adjustable
- Bolt Carrier GroupProprietary, Melonite®
- Gas System2-Position Adjustable, Short Stroke Piston
- HandguardPolymer, M-Lok®
- Stock5-Position Adjustable w/ Cheek Riser
- Muzzle Device4-Prong Flash Hider
- Charging HandleAmbidextrous, Non-Reciprocating
- Safety SwitchAmbidextrous
- GripBCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- Magazines(1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Weight8 lbs
- Length28.25" - 29.75"
How to Reverse the 5.56mm Hellion Bullpup Ejection System
The Armory Life
Hellion in the House: Setting Up a Bullpup for Home Defense
First Look: Springfield Armory’s 5.56mm Hellion Bullpup
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.