Hellcat® 3″ Micro-Compact 9mm Handgun
Top Slide Serrations
The unique top slide serrations of the Hellcat® maximize your grip on the slide.
Adaptive Grip Texture
The Adaptive Grip Texture of the Hellcat® forms a stronger bond the tighter you grip it.
Tritium U-Dot Sight Picture
The tritium-powered U-Dot sight picture of the Hellcat® is intuitive, accurate, and fast.
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be the first to know when we release new firearms.
- Barrel3" Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, 1:10
- SlideBillet Machined, Melonite® Finish
- FrameBlack Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture
- SightsTritium/Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack U-Notch Rear
- Recoil SystemDual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Grip Width1"
- Magazines(1) 11-Round, (1) 13-Round Extended
- Weight18.3 oz w/ Flush Mag, 18.6 oz w/ Extended Mag
- Height4" w/ Flush Mag, 4.5" w/ Extended Mag
Other Hellcat® Variations
- HC9319BOSPMS9mm | Black$620 MSRP
- HC9319BOSPLC9mm | BlackState Compliant$620 MSRP
- HC9319BOSPWASP9mm | Black$820 MSRPNew
- HC9319BOSPSMSC9mm | Black$827 MSRP
Pistol Round-Up: A Pride of Hellcats
The Armory Life
A Sight with Sting: HEX Wasp Review
First Look: 15-Round Hellcat Magazine
Review: Hornady Night Guard Safe
Hellcat Torture Test: 10K Rounds of 9mm +P
Three of a Kind: Springfield’s Deep-Cover 9mms
How To Disassemble and Clean Your Hellcat
21 Right (& Wrong) Gun Terms
Can You Make a Sub-1-Second Shot?
How the Hellcat Wins Close Quarters Gunfights
Top 10 Guns & Gear Holiday Gift Guide
9mm Shootoff: XD-M vs. Hellcat
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.