XD-M® 4.5″ OSP™ Threaded 10mm Handgun
The rear deck of the Melonite®-coated forged steel slide is cut to accept a micro red dot sight.
The 5.3" match grade hammer forged barrel is threaded 0.578x28 for any compatible sound suppressor.
Suppressor Height Sights
Suppressor height steel sights are sufficiently elevated to remain useful even with a suppressor installed.
- Barrel5.28" Hammer Forged Steel, Threaded (.578 x 28), Melonite® Finish, 1:16
- SlideForged Steel, Melonite® Finish
- FrameBlack Polymer
- SightsCo-Witness, Suppressor Height
- Recoil SystemOne Piece w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Grip Width1.2"
- Magazines(2) 15-Round
- Weight32 oz
- Height5.5" (without sights)
Other XD-M® Variations
- XDM952545BE.45 ACP | BlackState Compliant$779 MSRP
Could You Weak-Hand Draw If You Had To?
The Armory Life
Springfield XD-M Line of Pistols
How To Disassemble and Clean Your XD-M
9mm Shootoff: XD-M vs. Hellcat
Springfield Armory Handgun World
Mastering The Pin Shoot
Bowling with a Pistol? A Guide to Pin Shooting
What Is a Striker-Fired Handgun?
Top 5 Tips for First-Time Gun Buyers
Is This Your First Gun?
Is the .40 Dead?
Turn Your 10 into an 11
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.