SAINT® 5.56, M-Lok® AR-15 Rifle
A2 Front Sight
The traditional Mil-Spec front sight base features a square-profile A2 front sight and is a proven design.
Included Flip-Up Sights
The included flip-up rear sight runs perfectly all the time, independent of batteries.
Bravo Company PMCR M-Lok® Handguard
M-Lok® compatible Bravo Company handguards combine modest weight, minimal bulk, and maximum versatility.
- Caliber5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Barrel16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- SightsLow Profile Adjustable Flip-Up Rear, A2 Front
- Upper ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Bolt Carrier GroupM16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas SystemDirect Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- HandguardBCMGUNFIGHTER™ PMCR, M-Lok®
- StockBCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 0
- TriggerNickel Boron Coated GI
- Muzzle DeviceA2 Flash Hider
- Receiver ExtensionMil-Spec
- Receiver End PlateMil-Spec
- Buffer AssemblyCarbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging HandleGI Style
- Safety SwitchSingle Side
- Trigger GuardBCMGUNFIGHTER™
- GripBCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- Magazines(1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Weight6 lbs 11 oz
- Length32.25" - 35.5"
Other SAINT® Variations
- ST916556BMLC5.56 | BlackState Compliant$1,000 MSRP
- ST916556BMCA-S5.56 | BlackState Compliant$1,000 MSRP
Review: Springfield Armory SAINT M-Lok Rifle
The Armory Life
The Springfield Armory SAINT Line
How To Disassemble and Clean Your SAINT AR-15
Swampfox Trihawk 3X Prism Scope
5.56 vs. .223: Which Can I Shoot?
Defeating My Swine Gene: MTM Case-Gard Tactical Range Box
Information Age Trench Broom?
Paper Targets Can Kill You
When You Need a Red Dot
Why You Need Iron Sights
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.