Hellcat® RDP 3.8″ Micro-Compact 9mm Handgun w/ Manual Safety, Low Capacity UPC: 706397962425
(2) 10-Round Magazines
The low capacity Hellcat RDP w/ Manual Safety ships with two 10-round magazines for those who reside in states with capacity restrictions.
SELF INDEXING COMPENSATOR
A patented Self-Indexing design that makes installation or removal easy.
AMBIDEXTROUS THUMB SAFETY
A low-profile manual thumb safety is mounted to the frame.
- Barrel3.8" Hammer Forged Steel w/ Compensator, Threaded (.5 x 28), Melonite® Finish, 1:10
- SlideBillet Machined, Melonite® Finish, Optics Ready
- FrameBlack Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture, Ambi Thumb Safety
- SightsTritium/Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack U-Notch Rear
- Recoil SystemDual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Grip Width1"
- Magazines(2) 10-Round
- Weight19.4 oz
HANDGUN CASE INCLUDED
A double-zipper case is included with each Springfield Armory handgun. The soft-sided shell ensures the firearm and mounted accessories are protected during transportation, while an interior pouch can hold an additional magazine.
Other Hellcat® RDP™ Variations
- HC9389BTOSPSMSC9mm | Black$983 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- HC9389BTOSPSMSCLC9mm | Black$983 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- HC9389BTOSPSMSCMS9mm | Black$983 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- HC9389BTOSPSMSCMSLC9mm | Black$983 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- This firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- HC9389BTOSPLC9mm | Black$778 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
- HC9389BTOSPMS9mm | Black$778 MSRPThis firearm is not legal in .Remove Filter
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.
Warning Threaded Barrel
It is the owner’s responsibility to determine the suitability of a particular load or bullet for subsonic and suppressed use prior to using a suppressor. Failure to do so could result in damage to the suppressor.