911 2.7″ .380 ACP Handgun – Vintage Blue/Stainless
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be the first to know when we release new firearms.
Tritium Night Sights
Three-dot tritium night sights keep this 911 shooting straight and true even in dim light.
Engineered Ivory Grips
Engineered thin-line synthetic ivory grips sport classic looks and excellent ergonomics.
High Polish Stainless / Vintage Blue Finish
The juxtaposition between the high-polish stainless slide and vintage blue frame is timelessly cool.
- Caliber.380 ACP
- ColorVintage Blue/Stainless
- Barrel2.7" 416R Stainless Steel, 1:16
- SlidePVD Stainless Steel
- Frame7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum, Vintage Blue Cerakote
- SightsPro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front, White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Recoil SystemFull Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
- GripsEngineered Ivory
- Magazines(1) 6-Round Flush, (1) 7-Round Extended
- Weight12.6 oz
Other 911 Variations
911 Vintage Blue .380: Not Just Another Pretty Face
The Armory Life
Is the 911 .380 Too Heavy?
Springfield 911: A CCW Shooting Star
Review: Springfield Armory 911
Springfield Armory 911: 5 Reasons
Can Your .380 Fight a Rifle?
The Springfield Armory 911 .380
Carrying the Springfield 911
911 .380 Range Review
Don’t Buy Your Spouse a Handgun
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.