Discontinued: 911 2.7″ .380 ACP Handgun – Titanium/Nitride
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be the first to know when we release new firearms.
Tritium Night Sights
The steel low-profile sights include three tritium vials for maximum defensive utility, even in the dark.
Blacked Chevron G10 Grips
Blacked chevron thin-line G10 grips from Hogue® give the pistol excellent grip and amazing looks.
Titanium / Nitride Finish
A Cerakote titanium-colored aluminum frame juxtaposed against a black nitride finish slide creates an engaging and attractive look.
- Caliber.380 ACP
- Barrel2.7" 416R Stainless Steel, Black Nitride Finish, 1:16
- Slide416 Black Nitride
- Frame7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum, Titanium Cerakote
- SightsPro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front, White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Recoil SystemFull Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
- GripsG10 Chevron
- Magazines(1) 6-Round Flush, (1) 7-Round Extended
- Weight12.6 oz
Is the 911 .380 Too Heavy?
The Armory Life
Springfield 911: A CCW Shooting Star
Review: Springfield Armory 911
Springfield Armory 911: 5 Reasons
Can Your .380 Fight a Rifle?
Review: Springfield Armory 911 .380
Carrying the Springfield 911
First Look: Springfield 911 .380
Don’t Buy Your Spouse a Handgun
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.