Discontinued: 911 2.7″ .380 ACP Handgun – Nitride
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be the first to know when we release new firearms.
Tritium Night Sights
The steel tactical-rack sights feature three tritium vials for proper sight alignment, even in low light.
Octo-Grip™ chambering on the frontstrap and mainspring housing provide a rigid interface between gun and hand without being abrasive.
Ambi Thumb Safety
The ambidextrous thumb safety is large enough for easy access yet sufficiently small as to stay out of the way.
- Barrel2.7" 416R Stainless Steel, Black Nitride Finish, 1:16
- Slide416 Black Nitride
- Frame7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum
- SightsPro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front, White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Recoil SystemFull Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
- Magazines(1) 6-Round Flush, (1) 7-Round Extended
- Weight12.6 oz
Is the 911 .380 Too Heavy?
The Armory Life
Springfield 911: A CCW Shooting Star
Review: Springfield Armory 911
Springfield Armory 911: 5 Reasons
Can Your .380 Fight a Rifle?
Review: Springfield Armory 911 .380
Carrying the Springfield 911
First Look: Springfield 911 .380
Don’t Buy Your Spouse a Handgun
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.