1911 TRP™ Operator® .45 ACP Handgun
Deep 20 lines-per-inch checkering on the mainspring housing and frontstrap ensure a solid interface between the firearm and the shooter.
The blended magwell naturally channels fresh magazines into the gun for peerless performance at speed.
Adjustable Tritium Night Sights
Fully adjustable tritium night sights offer superb low-light performance along with the capacity to zero the pistol for a specific load, range or condition.
- Caliber.45 ACP
- Barrel5" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull, 1:16
- SlideForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- FrameForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- SightsTritium Front, Fully Adjustable Tritium Target Rear
- Recoil System1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
- Magazines(2) 7-Round
- Weight45 oz
Other 1911 TRP™ Variations
- PC9105LCA18.45 ACP | BlackState Compliant$1,730 MSRP
Review: Springfield Armory Stainless Steel TRP 1911
The Armory Life
Why I Chose the 1911 TRP Operator
Forged vs. Cast Steel
Meet the TRP Operator
What’s a Tactical Reload?
The Loudest Sound in a Gunfight
1911 Teardown – What You Need To Know
Swapping the Sights on a TRP
1911 Turns 108 Years Young
Don’t Buy Your Spouse a Handgun
1911: An Ode to the American Classic
Replacing Full Length Guide Rod on TRP Operator
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.