Discontinued: 1911 EMP® 9mm Handgun
Forged Frame and Slide
The slide on this EMP® is cut from forged steel and finished out in Cerakote, while the lightweight forged aluminum frame is hard coat anodized.
Fiber Optic Front Sight
Low-profile steel sights are designed for fast presentation and reliable targeting, while the fiber optic front sight stands out against the target.
All Black Finish
Rugged Cerakote on the slide and black hard coat anodizing on the frame make the EMP® both environmentally resistant and handsome.
- Barrel3" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull, 1:16
- SlideForged Carbon Steel, Cerakote®
- FrameForged Aluminum Alloy, Black Hardcoat Anodized
- SightsFiber Optic Front, Low-Profile Combat White Dot Rear
- Recoil SystemDual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- GripsThin-Line Crossed Cannons Cocobolo
- Magazines(3) 9-Round
- Weight27 oz
Other 1911 EMP® Variations
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.