SAINT® Victor 5.56 AR-15 Rifle, B5
B5 Systems SOPMOD Stock
The B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD Stock features rugged construction and thoughtful design, from its ergonomic cheekweld to its integrated QD sling mounts and no-slip cushioned buttpad.
B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
The composite B5 Systems pistol grip delivers enhanced ergonomics through its steep angle, extended tang and palm-filling design.
Included Flip-Up Sights
Flip-up sights come standard, ensuring the rifle is ready to rock as soon as you hit the range.
- Caliber5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Barrel16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- SightsLow Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up
- Upper ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Bolt Carrier GroupEnhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas SystemDirect Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- HandguardAluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok
- StockB5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD
- TriggerNickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Muzzle DeviceSA Muzzle Brake
- Receiver ExtensionMil-Spec
- Receiver End PlateQD
- Buffer AssemblyCarbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging HandleGI Style
- Safety SwitchAmbidextrous
- Trigger GuardB5 Systems, Polymer
- GripB5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
- Magazines(1) 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3™
- Weight6 lbs 12 oz
- Length33.25" - 36.75"
Other SAINT® Victor Variations
Is a Two-Point Sling the Best?
The Armory Life
SAINT Victor vs. Steel-Cased Ammo: What Broke?
The Springfield Armory SAINT Line
How To Disassemble and Clean Your SAINT AR-15
Long-Range Off-Hand Rifle Tactics
The Soul of the SAINT Victor B5
First Look! B5 Systems SAINTs
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.