SAINT® Victor .308 Pistol
PURPOSE BUILT POWER
Every SAINT Victor is built with purpose. The SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 is designed to give shooters unprecedented power in a small, lightweight build so it stays with you when you need it most. At just 8 lbs 6 oz this potent pistol tags along easily in your vehicle or on your daily routine.
SA 2-Piece Blast DIverter
The all new SA 2-Piece Blast Diverter optimizes the gas system, promotes reliable operation and keeps the fire and brimstone headed downrange, where it belongs.
SB Tactical® SBA3™ Brace
Versatile and nimble, the pistol's handling is enhanced by this forearm brace.
10.3" CMV Barrel
The pistol sports a 10.3 inch CMV barrel with a 1:10 twist and is Melonite® coated inside and out for exceptional durability.
THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH
We don’t pull punches. The SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 delivers more than twice the energy on target than a 5.56 in a comparable barrel length.
M-LOK® ALUMINUM FREE FLOAT FOREND
All Victor models include an M-Lok® aluminum free float forend with patented SA Locking Tabs for rugged lock up.
REPORTING FOR DUTY
The SAINT Victor Pistol features an HPT/MPI bolt for unwavering strength and reliability. The direct impingement gas system is anchored by a low profile pinned gas block, a requirement in any serious duty weapon.
The grit-free, nickel boron coated trigger is a duty-grade enhancement of the time-tested GI mechanism.
- Caliber.308 WIN (7.62x51mm NATO)
- Barrel10.3" CMV, Melonite®, 1:10
- Upper ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist
- Lower ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Bolt Carrier Group.308 BCG w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas SystemDirect Impingement Carbine-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- ForendAluminum Free Float w/ Patented SA Locking Tabs, Forward Safety Stop, M-Lok®
- Pistol BraceSB Tactical™ SBA3™
- TriggerNickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Muzzle DeviceSA 2-Piece Forward Blast Diverter
- Receiver ExtensionSA Carbine
- Receiver End PlateQD
- Buffer AssemblyCarbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging HandleGI Style
- Safety SwitchSingle Side
- Trigger GuardIntegral to Receiver
- GripBCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- Magazines(1) 20-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3
- Weight8 lbs 6 oz
- Length28.25" - 30.5"
Other SAINT® Victor Variations
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.