SAINT® Edge SBR 5.56 AR-15 Rifle
11.5" CMV Barrel
The 11.5" chrome moly vanadium barrel is Melonite® treated both inside and out for unrivalled accuracy and wear resistance.
BCM Mod 0 SOPMOD Stock
The BCM Mod 0 SOPMOD stock adjusts easily while remaining sturdy and comfortable.
Modular Match Trigger
A tactical firearm is only as good as its trigger, and the short-reset single-stage design on the SAINT® Edge SBR is as good as it gets.
- Caliber5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- Barrel11.5" CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- Upper ReceiverForged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower ReceiverMachined 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System, QD Mounting Points
- Bolt Carrier GroupEnhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas SystemDirect Impingement Carbine-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Adjustable Gas Block
- HandguardAluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok
- StockBCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 0 SOPMOD
- TriggerModular Match
- Muzzle DeviceA2 Flash Hider
- Receiver ExtensionMil-Spec
- Receiver End PlateQD
- Buffer AssemblyCarbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging HandleSA Midsize
- Safety SwitchAmbidextrous
- Trigger GuardIntegral to Receiver
- GripBCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- Magazines(1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Weight5 lbs 10 oz
- Length27.5" - 30.75"
Other SAINT® Edge Variations
Gaining the Edge with Your SAINT
The Armory Life
The Springfield Armory SAINT Line
How To Disassemble and Clean Your SAINT AR-15
SBR Episode III: SAINT and SAINT Edge Short-Barreled Rifles
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.