Title: Product Manager
Springfield Armory is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager. This position will be responsible for managing product development; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
· Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying and conducting research needed to obtain market information. Assess product market data obtained and compiled from multiple sources.
· Assess present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and feature sets; appraise new product ideas and packaging changes.
· Identify and assess market trends and competitive products.
· Obtain product market share by working with management to develop product sales strategies.
· Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and analyses.
· Work with management to analyze and facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
· Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; prepare return-on-investment analyses; establish time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
· Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with R&D, production, sales and marketing.
· Determine product pricing targets by utilizing market research data.
· Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results to ensure timelines are met and products are launched according to sales and marketing strategy.
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy, Extensive Firearms Knowledge.
Springfield offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits package which includes a generous, comprehensive, and affordable health plan in addition to dental, vision, life, disability, flex, 401(k), and other options. To learn more about Springfield Armory products and services visit www.springfield-armory.com.
Submit Resume and/or Contact Information for Consideration
See job postings and apply online at www.springfield-armory.com. If you are unable to apply online resumes, cover letters, or requests for application may be mailed to the attention of Human Resources: Springfield Inc., 420 W Main Street, Geneseo, IL 61254 or emailed to email@example.com.
Springfield Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer