M1A™ National Match .308 Rifle, CA Compliant
Match-Grade Hooded Aperture Rear Sight
The match grade rear sight features a hooded aperture and ½ M.O.A. adjustments that require no tools and can be managed on the fly.
Glass Bedded Stock
A hand-fitted glass bedded walnut stock provides the foundation for serious competition work.
CA Compliant Muzzle Brake
The California-compliant muzzle brake helps minimize recoil while satisfying the California DOJ.
- Caliber.308 WIN (7.62x51mm NATO)
- Barrel22" NM Medium Weight, 6-Groove Carbon Steel, 1:11
- Front SightNational Match .062" Blade
- Rear SightMatch-Grade Hooded .0595 Aperture, 1/2 MOA Adj. for Windage & Elevation
- StockWalnut, Glass Bedded
- Trigger2-Stage, NM Tuned
- Muzzle DeviceMuzzle Brake
- Magazines(1) 10-Round
- Weight9 lbs 8 oz
Other M1A™ National Match Variations
- NA9802CA.308 | WalnutState Compliant$2,542 MSRP
An M1A. 5 Days. 15K Rounds.
The Armory Life
Wood & Steel: My Crush Rifle
Traditional Firepower in the Modern Age: The M1A Lineup
How To Disassemble and Clean Your M1A
Hands-On with the M1A National Match
The M14 on the Big Screen
7.62 NATO vs. .308: Is There a Difference?
The Everywhere Rifle?
An Eternal Warrior — The M14
M1A Scope Mounting Guide
Magpul’s $20 Do-Everything Sling?
Getting Into Competitive Shooting
Warning California Prop 65
NOTICE Local Restrictions
It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current laws regarding your purchase.